Bring your own.
The Hotel Shampoo tour kicks off in earnest tonight at the memorial hall in Sheffield. This morning after an often heated and animated discussion top dog surf act Y Niwl and Welsho nasal voiced singer Gruff Rhys reached a final settelment to be known as the Surf Pledge.
The settlement agrees that:
1. All surf boards bought along to a Hotel Shampoo concert will be signed by both acts.
2. Any one bringing along a palm tree to any concert (preferably plastic) will also be given a signature on a leaf of their own choosing. (but only if the given plant is in excess of 2 meters).
3. Beach towels / bags of sand are welcome, but they will not be signed.
4. The pledge has in no way been cleared with any health and safety authorities or promoters.
5. Maybe it hasn’t been properly thought through. This is like some kind of pirate shit going on.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.